Scientifically credible health writing – with real-life experience
- I’m a physiologist, a researcher and a nurse
- I love to marvel at the mysteries of the body; delve deep into disease and drugs
- I advocate for the elderly and the dying; I reveal what it’s really like to be a nurse today
- I write for professionals and the public
- I write lengthy research papers and short ‘research round-ups’
- I can write stories for the media, bitesize biology for the public
- My blog was nominated for the UK Blog Awards 2017
- My writing has been shortlisted for national and international awards
- No job too big or too small!
Tried and tested peer reviewing
Since 2012 I have been a peer reviewer for the British Journal of Cardiac Nursing.
I provide prompt, accurate, fair feedback and have influenced the publication of many papers.
Do you want reassurance that a scientifically-trained mind has read through your work before publication?